Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
San Diego State University pursues its mission and goals through Shared Vision, a community-wide conversation out of which five goals were identified by a broad cross section of faculty, staff, students, administrators, alumni, parents, and community leaders:
- Enhance our commitment to academic excellence;
- Nurture a learning-centered university;
- Create a community proud of its diversity and committed to social justice;
- Promote the growth, development, and wise use of resources;
- Create a genuinely global university.